Friday, January 15, 2010

Beautiful Freida (and help Haiti)

What happened in Haiti is a tremendous tragedy, we can all help by donating as much as we can afford, many bloggers are giving money through their shops (like Christina did yesterday in her Down and Out Chic store). Taza and Husband from The Rockstar Diaries are donating all the proceeds from their shop to Doctors without Borders (for the next 2 weeks). She makes gorgeous hairpieces and it's for an amazing cause. Check it out here or you can donate directly here,  here, here or here.  Thanks!

**********************************************************************************
Now to more frivolous matters... Girl crush, girl crush! Who? Freida Pinto, the gorgeous indias actress from The Slumdog Millionaire. It was on TV yesterday and watched it for the first time, how pretty is she? really? And incredibly stylish, effortlessly chic and has an unique vision of fashion. Remember that blue John Galliano dress she wore at the Oscars last year? I loved the color and I especially loved that it had some reminiscences to Bollywood and her home country. If you haven't watched the movie, you should, so sweet and touching. 






Enjoy the weekend!!
Images: Instyle 

14 comments:

  1. She is stunning.

    I am an avid bollywood film fan.

    The MOST breathtaking Indian actress is her. (she get's just about every role).

    Aishwarya Rai
    http://astroyogisays.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/aishwarya-rai.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Freida. She is incredibly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the film. All of Danny Boyle's films are great actually. The Beach was my favourite when I was younger, and I loved 28 Days later (even though it's a bit crazy!) and when I found out that he also directed Slumdog, I figured out why I liked it so much! Freida is incredibly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty headbands. Gosh, I love headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freida is gorgeous and so chic.

    Thanks for sharing the other sites that are donating proceeds. I just twittered that Lauren Merkin is donating 25% of proceeds for the next few weeks as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting about Haiti. It's such a tragedy and I know so many people are desperate to help in any way they can.

    And onto a lighter topic, Frieda is GORGEOUS! She can wear Chanel like no other! I've seen her in Chanel so many times and my jaw always drops to the floor :) Oh and Slumdog is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is absolutely breath taking! But that movie made me so very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that so many bloggers are posting about Haiti and so many Etsy shops are donating. It's the least we can do, as most of us are so fortunate!

    Frieda is STUNNING. She always looks so poised and beautiful! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that so many people are stepping up and doing their part....nothing at all is a small part. every bit helps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always thought she is stunning and has incredible style x

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi....
    nice blog you have..
    realy you are creative
    this is my blog
    i am also graphic designer
    http://mohancy.blogspot.com
    http://sweetfrand.blogspot.com

    i want talk with you...
    add this

    mohancy@hotmail.com
    mohancy@gmail.com

    regards
    Mohan

    ReplyDelete
  12. She really is beautiful.

    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. frida has great style :)

    love your blog! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love bollywood! Especially the dancing. Hope you're having a great Saturday! From SITS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover