Monday, January 11, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Today I woke up to a great surprise, Jaeve + Things passed me over the Beautiful Blogger Award! I'm so so grateful, she has an amazing blog and I'm honored, thank you darling! (By the way, does anyone know who started this great award?)



SO... the rules are:
-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
-Copy the award & place it on your blog.
-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
-Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
-Nominate 7 bloggers.
-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate


7 Interesting things about myself? ha!
1.I just came from an interview, yes yes, I haven't been working for the last month or so and now I'm in the quest for my next adventure! Soon! 
2.My name is Helena, and I'm a Diet Coke addict, oh yes!
3.I'm a TV junkie, give me Lost, True Blood, Gossip Girl, CSI, Criminal Minds, House, anything more or less good will do. I'm the queen of our TV unless my darling BF is hooked on XBox, yikes, but I guess he deserves "some" "me" time.
4.I came to London to study my MA, I came for a year (one and only) and after almost 4 years here I am, YET! My home is Barcelona and Greece is in my heart. I loved San Francisco and can't wait to visit New York!
5.I love organisation and a clean house, and acrylic boxes and anything storage related, for the kitchen, bathroom, leaving room, anywhere! I can see the dust flying and I hate it, it drives me crazy and I have a tiny hand held black & Decker vacuum that is always on hand for small cleaning! My BF thinks I'm crazy (I know it for a fact!)
6.I love everything pretty (pretty to me at least) and pretty dresses and handbags, I'm crazy for DVF dresses and my dream (well... one of them) is to once have a Chanel 2.55 bag (I have deeper dreams too, but that's one of the shallow ones :P) 
7.I love love love blogging, it has opened a completely new universe to me that makes me smile every single day, I've met some incredible fellow bloggers and I can't can't can't stop it! I have the encouragement of my BF (who I thought would make mild fun of me, but doesn't, bless him) and my mom. and now I'm looking after for a great (and affordable) web designer to revamp my tiny space on the Internet, any ideas?


I would have given this to everyone, this was honestly soooo complicated, only 7? really?? but rules are made to be followed so the award goes to:
The Alternative Wife, Dawn is gorgeous, I'll have her over this Wednesday on the "My Stuff" series. Pop over!
Pretty Little Thing, by Dena. Dena is a star, honestly, the sweetest girl ever.
Sogni e Sorrisi, Connie and her blog are full of pretty images.  
Her name was Lola, full of everything
Brunch at Saks, a classic
Deco Love, for bilinguals 
La Vie J'aime, just beautiful


(Please pop over and say Hi, I'm sure you will love them, in case you don't know them yet)

16 comments:

  1. Thank you, love! That's so sweet of you! You totally made my day!

    Oh and I'm so with you on the Chanel 2.55. One day it will be ours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award - cute blog you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Beautiful Blogger Award! I also received one recently!

    Thanks for your comments!

    Ps. Now a follower and added you to my Blog List :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet- thank you! It's great to learn more about you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps. I also discovered the SITs on your site this morning...so happy I did!! Joined too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! well done Marie, it's a great community!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award. Just stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award!
    And who wouldn't want a Chanel 2.55 bag? So fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats & thanks so much!!

    And I'm totally with you on the Chanel bag. One day...

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's me again! lol......sorry, I finally had the chance to read your 7 fun facts. Two things: we have something in common, I also have not been working, it's been 2 1/2 months. So I understand what you mean about blogging, how fulfilling and addictive it is! I also have tremendous support from my mom and bf. 2nd thing: I just revamped the look of my blog and it was officially completed last week. If you're looking for someone amazing with really sweet templates, check out: www.rainydaytemplates.com. Ellie is such a sweetie with good ideas and LOTS of patience (and the price is right). If you do contact her you can tell her I referred you and let me know how it goes. If you have questions lemme know. Good luck! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous girl, thank you so much for this award:) Very sweet of you. How come we both live in London and never met. Why don't we arrange a bloggers evening? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ps. Loved reading the 7 facts about you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Helena! Just saw your comment on my blog. That's so funny! Thanks, I'm happy you like the revamp! I'd be more than happy to give you more info. I'll send you an email.. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving your blog! i can refer you to my friend kelly who did my blog design (she's awesome!) - http://blushink.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so with you on the storage - - but because I am incredibly messy otherwise! LLGxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Thank you SO much, I'm honored!! What a lovely award :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover