Saturday, December 19, 2009

**Wish List**

Today I had a very good day (hopefully) with great expectations and hopefully great results... we shall see. I'm positive and optimist so I thought it would be great to create a list of desirable things for Christmas, I don't see them coming all (or now) but I love lists, and lovely things and it's Christmas so I do need to keep Santa busy, what do you think?
Things to give or be given, my favorites are here.



1. The Kindle by Amazon 
2. Kindle cover by M-Edge 
3. Mulberry clutch and tote. The Kristin patent clutch and the Daria hobo
4. Moleskine Volant Daily Diary (love the whole suit of colors)
5. Personalised stationery by Hello Lucky 
6. Cooking books by Phaidon 
7. A pair (or many) ballerine from French Sole (or London Sole in the US)
9. Bedding by Anthropologie (and everything else in store!)
10. Charlaine Harris ' books! (done with Sookie, Lilly Bard, half way through Aurora Teagarden)
Happy weekend!

8 comments:

  1. i love narciso rodriguez her it's my perfume!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, yes, I also divides these wishes!
    I like the perfume also so much:-)
    And books are also delightfully exciting always sensibly... or are relaxing to.

    Many greetings from Germany
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list. There are quite a few things I wouldn't mind having either.

    Thanks for visiting me. Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great list! I Love the Sookie books, I haven't read anything else by Charlene Harris, but I plan on it soon. Dropping by from SITS, happy sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You should be a professional shopping adviser. This is a great list.
    Dropped by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from SITS!

    I love #4 (I wasn't sure what it was until I read the description, but you are right, the colors are lovely) and #7 (who couldn't love ballet flats???).


    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies! Thank you! I love all your comments! I'll make sure to visit all of you! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear a lot of good things about the kindle...but I like using the library.

    Hope Santa is good to you.

    Stopping in from SITS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover