Saturday, December 05, 2009

Velvet bedding

I have been wanting some velvet cushions and throw for my bedroom for ages, they look so plush and luxurious. Graham and Green has some breathtaking ones. 


  1. Popping in from SITS!

    Oh that looks so comfy & cozy!
    I would love velvet bedding.

    You can find me at

  2. Hello Helena!
    Your blog it´s really lovely, and you are really really lovely and very elegant and chic.
    Your name it´s a spanish name (but the origin is greec) and your apparence is like a beautifull spanish girl!
    Your ideas likes me very much. Never changes!!!
    My spanish blog is:


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover