Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Porcelain tags

I am sure that many of you love little beautiful things, or love collecting or just love displaying beautifully. Dee Puddy , has some  amazing stuff, vintage and new but now I just love these porcelain tags to display and tag your jars. These are handmade and every single one is unique. I always have problems with flour, which one is the plain one, which one is the self-raising? Oh good luck to me and my cakes... but here is the stylish solution (yes i know I could just label them but it's not as nice, is it?)...
Check this out and let me know your thoughts :) how do you tag your favorites? How do you differentiate plain and self-raising flour? or anything else... How would you use these little beauties?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover