Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Not your average bride shoes

I admire brides who don't wear white shoes like Kristina from 100 Layer Cake (she wore gorgeous black Louboutin that she we probably wear again and again). So when I saw this wedding in New York I was really excited and thought I'd share it with you. A Carolina Herrera dress? Yes. A Marchesa post dress? Yes. Fantastic Christian Louboutin shoes? Of course! And some dim sum? Bring it on! That's the wedding I'm talking about! And orchids! and hand embroidered initial on the dress' hem. I'm jealous.


Images: Bride Magazine 

1 comment:

  1. fabulous wedding! i went for something a little different too for my wedding shoes

    http://thealternativebride.blogspot.com/2009/06/excitement-keeps-building.html

    but those louboutins are spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover