Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Crush

I am maddly in LOVE with the 2010 Mulberry S/S 10 collection. I am a big fan of Mulberry I have to admit it, whenever I can afford it I go for it and never ever regret it! their bags are high quality in amazing simple yet so elegant designs that make their owners proud bearers, this new bag here is my new crush! Similar to the classic Bayswater (with a hint of the men's briefcase) with just the redesign necessary to make you go "Wow"! It's the Alexa named after Alexa Chung, OF COURSE! Brit style icon of the year for sure. In several amazing colors and patterns, i love the blue one :) so cheerful!

Image: Fashion Gone Rogue

1 comment:

  1. I like it! It's a perfect mix of satchel + tote.. I definitely want!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover