Friday, December 04, 2009

The most Girly Christmas tree out there

Some days ago I saw that Nicole from Making it Lovely (the reason I am blogging!) had ordered a pink Christmas tree and I couldn't wait to see how it would be, it's gorgeous! She just blogged about it and I wanted to share a picture a friend send me the other day, the cutest Christmas tree, not pink but well... it's girly enough without being pink!

I'm not sure how I would feel having it in my living room, but It's still so cute that it makes me smile every time I look at the picture. My Little Pony Christmas tree, who would have thought? Hasbro people maybe? Probably... Which by the way reminds me that I too put up my Christmas tree today, will have to add some pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover