Monday, December 07, 2009

IF I was...

... a real Christmas girl I would imagine Christmas like this 

Don't take me wrong, I do like Christmas, more or less, and I did put up a Christmas tree (second or third in 27 years...) but I'm not that kind of person who would go crazy and all over the top with decorations... SADLY! I would love big bold beautiful ornaments and these pictures are somehow changing my mind, I love the wreath along the stair banister and I'm thinking it my suit my stairs too!

Image 1,2,3: Ideal Home UK
Image 4,5: Gap Interiors

1 comment:

  1. Me too! Love the ornaments and the wreaths in the fourth picture.


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover