Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Harper's Bazaar has done it again!

I know, I know, everybody has seen these pictures and everybody knows about them but I couldn't stop myself of posting them as these are just so stunning, Robert Pattinson and Kirsten Stewart just look amazingly (and I'm sorry, they don't usually look so groomed and gorgeous...I love, love, love Twilight don't take me work). 






These are just so well styled and amazingly shot. And on the first photo she is wearing this amazing Alexander Wang mini sequined dress, which is unconceivable gorgeous! Here  is the whole interview about something like "how the became close" eeeeh... of course, who wouldn't become close to Edward, sorry, Robert Pattinson? Wouldn't you?


Images: Harper's Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover