Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Christmas' Eve

In some hours I'm flying back home for the holidays, I'll be surely blogging from there but before I go I wanted to share some Christmas inspiration. At home in London we only put up a Christmas tree but back in Barcelona nothing really, not a very Christmas(y) family so these images are lovely to share. Enjoy! By the way, I promise (no no, I promise I'll try) this will be the last Christmas post (I might find something great to share). I love the card display (first one) so simple , crafty and unique, love it! And the silver wreath with the reindeer? Stunning. 

Wishing you all Happy Holidays! All the Best to everyone! xoxo

Back to my suitcase!
Images: Living Etc 


  1. Feliz Navidad y buen viaje Helena!!!

  2. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Your blog is lovely, I wish you merry christmas :)


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover