Saturday, December 19, 2009


And after posting what I'm loving today (yes that gorgeous pricey headband from Anthropologie just below) I went on looking for other hair pieces, the possibilities are countless and now you can actually wear them without looking silly (Thanks Gossip Girl)! I have very long hair (which needs a haircut badly). It's straight and easy to manoeuvre thankfully, and I do love hair up and down! I am excited with these rubber bands that don't pull off or damage my hair, I have to see if I can get them in the UK (yes online and at Boots!)! and I love all these other little gems, with feathers, crystals, gold bubbles! stunning and eye stopping if you are into it!

First row from Anthropologie, Scunci bands here, bling hairband hereSwarovski crystal one here and feather one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover