Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Famille Summerbelle

Browsing around I saw this beauty 

It's a paper cut map of London, how cute is it? It's by very very talented Famille Summerbelle, check their store here and their super cool blog here . It's a family business (and I love it even more for that) and they do gorgeous things to decorate your kids room (eeerm... no kids here, but I still love it and crave it, framed in my dining room maybe?) They also have Paris and New York, and also sell THE cutest family trees and screen printed cushions and made to order wallpapers! 

Sometime ago I wrote about something similar here , but (and sorry) I am really really loving this much much more! It's the city I live! In paper cut! 
Here are New York and Paris too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover