Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas inspiration 2: Letterpressed cards

I don't send Christmas card anymore, I used too when I was younger and loved it but that's it never again (well for now at least). But if I did send them, I would love to either make cards like Mandi from Here's looking at me kid has done (check them here) or I would go for letterpressed ones. And where better than etsy to find some beautiful handmade ones? These are some (just some of my favorites). 




Images: Maidavale, kirtlandhouse, rubyvictoria, anemoneletterpress, luckybeepress, byvikINK,

1 comment:

  1. Oh Helena!
    Those letterpress cards are just too darling!
    Many of them look oh so Swiss or Scandenavian! Love the little deers!
    Delighted that you are following BOB...Blooming on Bainbridge!
    I adore your profile shot!
    Cute & Happy!
    Oh..and I do adore all things London!
    XXOOXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover