Who doesn't like candles? The smell, the atmosphere... I love them and especially do when they give a nice scent to my house, I also love for that matter fragrance oils, I do oh yes, purr some water, add some drops and the house will smell incredible for hours (just be careful, don't forget it... it might eventually explode as mine did...).
As far as candles goes, I love the smell yes, but I also love the packaging (sight is my main sense... shallow? maybe, I just think it's nature). So here are my most beloved ones:
- Figuier by Diptyque (and I recently discovered that they also have travel? mini? anyway, smaller versions, cute!)
- I love Voluspa for their packaging, and that's how I choose them.
- Archipelago monogram candle, H or N, I have been luring it for years and still never bought it.
- Seda France. Oh My! have your seen their exotic packaging? That's all I have to say.
- I went to Athropologie the other week (what can I say about Anhropologie? I went absolutely crazy when I was in SFO!) and I really really loved the pon-pon candle they had just next to the main door. The only problem is that there were so many smells around the store that my over sensitive nose had to leave asap. I can't find it now on the website... but you know which one I mean, do you?
- And finally (last but not least) all time favorites is cheap Ikea vanilla block candle, yes! they smell divinely and are cheap and last forever.
Do you like candles? Oil fragances? which ones? I'd love to hear some suggestions :)