Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Best flowers? Peonies of course!

I'm obsessed with peonies, they are out of season I know and so difficult to find but oh they are so gorgeous and I want them so badly! Though I do a lot (most) of my shopping online I can't seem to understand the meaning of buying flowers online...I might have to though if I want to have peonies a this time of the year... 

Images: Getty Images and Gap Photos 


  1. I AGREE! I wish I could have gotten these for my wedding...but my color theme is apple green...so doesn't look as good...! So LOVELY though! :))))))))

    Jen Ramos
    'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'

  2. Oh I adore peonies too!
    Such a big pompom ball of lovely!
    Happy to find you!
    I adore LONDON too!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover