Friday, December 11, 2009

Benita's **from Chez Larsson** gorgeous house

I was looking for ideas for a home office, not that I really have the space, but a girl can dream, can't she? and the one that called my name from far far away was -of course- Chez Larsson.
Who doesn't like Chez Larsson honestly? Benita Larsson is just incredible, her home, her blog, her DIY her EVERYTHING! When I grow up I want to be her :) or in my next life in my case :)  So I went through her whole home and here are my favs. 


There's even a super organised laundry room, honestly which girl doesn't want one (together with a walk in closet?) Dear Benita, let me know if and when I can move in... I'll eventually leave, or not :)
Oh! and some Christmas inspiration and a delicious candy string lights 




1 comment:

  1. Oh but this has to be one of the best post I've seen a while he he he! OH boy I'm with you. I'm dreaming about all that deliciousness in each and every picture. I'm trying to clean up my creativity space before Christmas and this is all the inspiration I needed! Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog. I really appreciate you taking time to leave and message too! Thanks so much! Your blog is absolutely a delight. I will be back for more. Happy Holidays to you and yours!
    V

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover