Thursday, December 24, 2009

Beautiful people



Call me shallow but I do enjoy Top 10, Top 20 or Top whatever lists! And Top 20 Most Beautiful of the Decade (that Oh My is ALMOST over, can you believe it?) is just amazing eye candy! Interview magazine, very edgy and on trend has published their list and I'm "drooling"all over! Do I hear "grow up"? yeah, I know... but still... who doesn't enjoy lists and a bit of eye candy, specially during Christmas? I'm so glad Chase Crawford (my new hero ladies) and Eva Mendes are in the list. And RP of course!
Not the 20 of them but here are my ones :) Enjoy! No, Really!



So? Do you all agree with me on this one?

1 comment:

  1. I love your Blog because he is really delightfully personal and charming.
    I love the pics!!

    I wish you glad Christmas Days!

    Lots of love
    Jana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover