Sunday, December 20, 2009

2010 is coming!

I've seen around all the beautiful blogs I visit daily many gorgeous handmade 2010 calendars and I really need one, but the choice is endless! I visited Etsy to see what's going on and it's crazy! here are some fantastic vibrant ones but not sure which one to get, would love your help and comments! :)




I'm open to other suggestions of course :)

Help! Thanks!! :)
Images: Englishmuffinshop, inkspotworkshop, pistachiopress, gracehesterdesigns, saddlestichstudio,  mibostudio 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helena, thanks for visiting my blog, leaving a lovely comment and then following! It's always great to meet new people! I like the calendar with the blue bows and the little birds. I have a thing for ribbon... Hope you're having a great Sunday. Sending smiles and Christmas glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I vote for the birds with blue bows..love it. Stopping in from SITS to welcome you to the group, nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover