Monday, November 23, 2009

Bella's dress

I am a big fan of Twilight, the books, the movies everything, whoever knows me, knows of this obsession. Border line to teenage obsession? maybe, but I felt so much better on Sunday when I dragged my bf to watch New Moon. It was full of perfectly sane adults, most of them women of course, but oh boy, it made me feel so much better. It is an absolute "non so secret guilty pleasure" and I'm sorry but I can't bare apologising for something that has made me smile so many time. 
So anyway, I was browsing around my favourite blogs and I stumped across a beautiful post by Green Wedding Shoes about Edward and Bella's wedding in Breaking Dawn. Reading it in the book was one of the most romantic moments of the saga and this post brings all the beauty of it.  
Can anyone imagine Bella´s dress? It seems that Instyle has the same thought (or maybe... I had the same thought as Instyle...) and they commissioned their favourite designers to sketch their ideas of how the dress should look like... my favorite? Monique Lhuillier and Lela Rose.

The dress in the book is inspired by the late 19th century (Edward´s time really) but I think Bella would look dazzling in any of these... and can you imagine Edward? I can! 
Images from InStyle

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover