Sunday, November 29, 2009

Olivia Palermo's apartment in Tribeca - secret crush? Hermes Vintage Tray

Everyone has a crush on Olivia Palermo, the New York socialite who stars at MTV's The City. I'm going to spare you the details of her rise as that's not what I want to write about. She has amazing style definitely, Grazia magazine goes crazy about her with reason but I would like to share some of her NY's apartment today. She has - of course - an amazing walk -in closet, with a bold zebra print carpet that would make everyone smile. Genius idea? The Elfa storage system to create an open plan, clean and easy to locate wardrobe. But for sure one of the most coveted pieces is her vintage Hermes tray found in the Hamptons
Here are some pictures that for sure will be inspiring many of us.

Images from New York Post


  1. Oh La it...and I am lusting after that Hermes tray...gorgeous..thanks for sharing x

  2. Are you acting on the show? or are you really so mean and hateful in real life?

  3. Olivia is such a mean girl! Before I thought she was so pretty but after watching the show I think that she is an snobby bitch!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover