Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BE


My absolute new obsession - well...last week's obsession I must admit- is make up brushes, and I am loving the Bare Escentuals ones. BE has the absolutely best make up, it's so pure and translucent and you really see a difference wearing it, I was never a big fan of liquid/creamy foundations, mainly because I can't really master the "how to" so when I discovered BE I was marveled, 3 years have passed and I'm still as loyal as the first day. I have a couple of extra products I also use, but BE is a religion.

Their kits are marvelous and if you are a newbie, their Get started kit is the best way to try it. It includes everything you might need, two shades of bareMinerals foundation, the warmth to give you colour and the mineral veil to seal everything. Plus 3 fantastic brushes that will last forever with some little care. BE also have a fantastic brush shampoo.

Here is a mini collection of my daily make up routine.


Welcome to Polyvore!



- I use Creme de la Mer as my moisturiser, I have tried others, from Olay to La Prairie, from Clinique to Kiehls, and none works as well as la Mer for my skin.
- I recently discovered, The Sanctuary skin products (I can't have enough of their Salt Scrub) hey have a gelly product for the eyes that brightens the eyes

I dont like using many products as I'm scared they will give me allergies but these two have tested and work as they say!

- The most powerful concealer: Boin-ing by Benefit.
- BE mineral foundation comes next in Medium beige or just medium. When in the mood for some more color I also use the all over face color in  Warmth.
- MY loving Guerlain meteorites are something I absolute adore, their smell, their little box, their results, there isnt anything I could love. I use shade number 2 to give me some glow and color. 
- Finally some Mineral Veil from BE to keep everything together and some Chanel blush, in rose petale. Every girl should find a good blush that suits their colors.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover