Sunday, October 04, 2009

Lonny Mag

Here in London I read Living Etc, the modern design British magazine that gives me inspirationa dn magnificient ideas. Some time ago there was Domino and Blueprint in the States, whcih unfortunately I didnt have the chance to enjoy... I might have to do a quick Ebay search. But now Lonny magazine is here, an online decor magazine that will satisfy my craving for all the beautiful!

Beautiful covers from Blueprint and Domino
I am LOVING this "For Like Ever" print on Domino cover


Here is an interview with Michelle Adams, the creator of Loony (what a sweet name, mix of London and NY! smiling)

Update: Lonny is on Vanity Fair!  Good for them!

1 comment:

  1. I've gotta say that I like so the the modern British magazine designs because they are so creative and colorful like these ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover