Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Intricate beauty

I'm going absolutely crazy with something I came across yesterday on Etsy (and then Folksy). Julene is a paper-cut artist and she makes incredible little treasures to hang, to keep, to admire and to love. She is selling some litd. editions of her most popular designs on Folksy an Etsy but she can also create a custom one based on your quotes, ideas or portraits.
I really like this one above, so sweet and caring, was thinking to get one for my BF's bday but he isnt that much intot hese thinks so not sure... might still get it though eventually as a present to my home.
I would go for "It makes me… anxious… to be away from you" from Twilight but I might grow tired of it eventually, not in the immediate future, for sure, but maybe at some point, so I might stick to the ltd.ed. for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover