Sunday, September 27, 2009

♥ing Flowers

I flowers and English seem to love them too. Before coming to the UK I never really noticed the existence of so many beautiful different flowers. Here you find them everywhere, from gorgeous little shops (there's the sweetest one in Borough Market, will have to google for it to get more info) and then you have flowers in every single supermarket no matter its size, even the smallest one will have some flowers, this would never happen in Spain. And then of course you have Columbia Road flower market, THE place to go for flowers, plants and everything related, will post some pictures soon. But anyway, for now I have the most gorgeous pink flowers. I wish I knew the name, I would seem so much more into flowers...!


PS: Found it! Beautiful Gladioli! They have blossomed and look gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover