Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cake time

Here at home we are traditionalists, well maybe it should be better to say that we are traditionalist whenever it suits us, like when it come to cake-making, aka baking! I absolutely love a good cake, I try not to abuse which means that I don't make cakes that often, but it's such fun! My Mum was here these days (which means nice nice food) and asked to have her favorite cake, the all time classic Chocolate Marble Cake, which couldn't be easier, and even though I didn't necessarily feel like baking today it's so difficult to say no sometimes and I get to use m new mould for the first time so all good. I haven't tried it yet but looks yummy and the recipe is so so so easy! The recipe is from BBC Good Food which I love with its many lovely recipes.

Straight out of the oven


The Crown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover