Monday, August 31, 2009

Cards and more cards!


Some days ago, while online "window shopping" I stomped across a very interesting blog of a very talented english girl, PaperLeaf Studio, from there I ended up at Etsy and bought some delicious handmade cards, with bright gocco prints. I cant wait to open the letter box and find a beautiful envelope with the cards and gift tags in it, supposedly they come wrapped in an gocco print envelope too!
From here my quest for the most beautiful stationery started and I have been looking all over the net for beautiful cards and mainly beautiful wedding stationery, as in my opinion it's where you can get the most creative results. Ceci New York is my all-time classic favorite, from what I remember, I discovered it while still in Barcelona in one of my crazy wedding obsessions (wedding as events not necessarily as marriage of course), since then these obsessions come and go but Ceci is always top of my list. They have recently launched a ready to order collection based on their amazing most in demand designs from their bespoke collection. I absolutely love the Ginger design from the destination collection, bright colors and intricate patterns. And for a New York wedding what best than a special invitation suit from one of their designs? No matter what though, and if you can really stretch your budget the best option they have is their couture collection, where the couple can have a bespoke invitation that suits their taste, style and dreams.
Their work is absolutely personalized and suited to your needs, you brief them and they create MAGIC! I fell in love with the black and red idea of the Maya & Alexander invite and the absolutely glamorous Matryoshka inspired design. I could go on and on as each piece is amazingly stunning and adorable.






Update: Got my georgeous card from kate last week! so beautiful I dont even want to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover